Brewnode is an automatic brewing system that makes beer from fresh ingredients at the press of a button.
The system is remotely controlled and monitored from any internet connected device (Internet Of Beer).
Brewnode will be able to brew any recipe from a database with minimal user intervention.
In performing the following tasks it will record temperatures and flow rates at various points in the system:
- Fill the Kettle.
- Heat the water.
- Transfer Kettle contents to the Mash Tun.
- Recirculate between Kettle and Mash Tun.
- Boil the wort.
- Chill the wort.
- Transfer cooled wort into the Fermenter.
- Control fermentation temperature.
- Clean and flush the entire system.